Are you searching for a color for your business brand? If so, you are not alone. Small business owners everywhere are thinking about what colors should be representative of their particular business brand. When it comes to business brands, color is extremely important. This is because certain hues can increase positive feelings, whereas other shades can cause a consumer to feel overwhelmed. Read on to find the perfect color for your business brand.
Allow the following color chart to help you decide what shade to choose for your business brand:
– Red — This bold hue increases heart rate and respirations. If you want your business logo/materials to grab customers’ attention, try red.
– Blue — Did you know that “cool blue is perceived as trustworthy, dependable, fiscally responsible and secure”? If you want your business to feel highly professional, opt for blue.
– Green — Do you want to cause your customers to feel relaxed? If so, choose light green. To increase feelings of serenity and health, go for a darker green.
– Pink – Pink is becoming an increasingly popular business brand color. Hot pink is fun and exciting, and may bring a feeling of youthfulness to customers. Light pink is romantic, and “dusty pinks appear sentimental.”
Many small business owners opt for more than one color for a business brand. Here are a few color combinations that are both professional and lovely:
– Tan, brown and light blue
– Cream, black and gold
– Mocha and sage
Business owners often incorporate the color of a brand into their offices/headquarters. This makes the color they choose even more important, since their employees and customers will be seeing it regularly. Some work atmospheres will need to be soothing, whereas others should be more exhilarating. Cool colors, such as blues and greens, are notorious for relaxing the mind and body. Conversely, bold colors, such as red, may have the capacity to energize employees and customers.
What color is your business brand? Why did you choose that particular color? Share with Segmation by commenting on this blog post today.
If you liked this Segmation blog post, you will enjoy:
– Office Paint Colors and Effective Employees
– Fabulous Floral Designs with Painted Counterparts Makes Art Alive
– Frans Hals — Dutch Portrait Painter
Be an Artist in 2 minutes with Segmation SegPlay® PC (see more details here)