Outside the Lines: Art Trivia Segmation
New Pattern Set for SegPlayPC recently released (see more details here)
(1) Which Painter was a laborer in the Panama Canal?
(a) Vincent Van Gogh
(b) Charles Laval
(c) Paul Gaugin
(d) Emile Bernard
(2) English artist Andy Brown created a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by stitching what together?
(a) Old napkins
(b) 1,000 used tea bags
(c) Strands of colored yarn
(d) Scraps of paper
(3) Which country published the first illustrated children’s book in 1658?
(4) What was the building that is now famously known as the Louvre Museum and Art Gallery used for in 1190?
(a) A fortress
(b) A library
(c) A Justice Building
(d) A prison
(5) Whose painting, titled Impressions Sunrise, gave the Impressionistic style its name?
(a) Eugene Delacroix
(b) Edouard Manet
(c) Gustave Courbet
(d) Claude Monet
Answers found at the end.
Art History Newsletter for Segmation (see more details here)
Answers: (1) c) Paul Gaugin (2) b) 1,000 used tea bags (3) d) Germany (4) a) A fortress (5) d) Claude MonetExplore posts in the same categories: Andy Brown, Art Gallery, Charles Lavl, Claude Monet, Da Vinci, Emile Bernard, fortress, Germany, Leonardo da Vinci, Louve Museum, paint by number, Paul Gaugin, Segmation, tea bags, Van Gogh comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.